- YAROU FEST
- » EVENT DESCRIPTION
What is YAROU FEST…
YAROU FEST is for anyone who loves YAROU! YAROU FEST is a dojinshi event where you can sell and buy “YAROU” themed self-published dojinshi or merchandise such as games or original goods.
The definithion of the term, yarou, is quite eclectic: it covers both original and alternative slash fiction dojin works featuring male protagonists, not including futanali (she-male) or josoh/otoko-no-ko (cross dressing).
It is an occasion to encounter work you’ve been looking for.
It is an occasion to be inspired to new creations.
We are honored to provide those occasions at YAROU FEST.
- YAROU only event, “YAROU FEST 2016”
- Time and Date:
- May 21th, 2016, 12PM-4PM
- (Tokyo) Ohta-ku, Sangyo Plaza PIO, Dai-tenji Hall (Main Hall)
- Each entrant must purchase an event pamphlet, which will be provided with admission. 600yen.
- Age restriction:
- You must be over 18 years old. High school students will not be allowed. Age will be verified at entry.
- Entries by category:
- Direct participation: 200sp. Commissioned participation: 20sp.
Access to the venue
3-minute walk from the Keikyu Kamata Station
15-minute walk from JR Keihin Tohoku Line Kamata Station
For more on how to get to the venue, please refer to the Plaza Industry Ota PIO official site.