- YAROU FEST
- » General Admission
Rules on Admission
- General admission begins at 12pm noon. Please do not arrive earlier than 10am as it poses an inconvenience for the venue staff. Our event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot abide by these event hours.
- Each entrant must purchase an event pamphlet, which will be provided with admission.
- Once pamphlets have run out, entrants will be charged admission.
- Entrants will be asked to form a line to file into the event. Please plan accordingly.
- The general admission line will form outdoors.
- Upon receiving the event pamphlet/admission, our staff will check IDs for age.
Please have your IDs in-hand for swift movement of the entrance line.
*The price of the pamphlet will be announced late April on the blog or on this site.
There will be “adult products” for sale at this event (specific age restrictions will be specified on each product). In order to prevent the consumption of adult-oriented dojin comics by minors, staff and event organizers will be checking every entrant’s ID for date of birth. This includes for those individuals participating in “Groups.” Please come prepared with some form of certified photo ID. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone with unacceptable forms of ID, such as non-photo IDs, school IDs, corporate IDs. Anyone without any form of identification will be refused entry. Please advise.
Examples of Acceptable Identification.
Drivers License, Passport, Resident Registration Card, Alien Resident Card, School or Corporate Identification Card (only with photograph and date of birth), TASPO (only along with insurance card)*Please note that credit cards or copies of certified identification are not acceptible forms of identification.
Rules and Reuqests
- We anticipate a lot of foot traffic at the venue. Please do not run or shove anyone at the event, and try to move with the pace of traffic.
- Please help exhibitors run sales smoothly by forming two lines per group.
- Please refrain from sitting or loitering in corridors or exits both indoors and outdoors.
- Please do not use the bathrooms as changing stalls under any circumstances.
- Please do not come to the venue on motor vehicle or bicycle.
- Please do not arrive at the venue in cosplay. Those wishing to participate in cosplay may use designated changing rooms reserved for that purpose.
- Smoking and consumption of alcoholic beverages on the premises is strictly prohibited.
Smoking is only allowed in PIO-designated areas. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry or participation to anyone who is consuming alcohol.
- Dangerous objects or anything that may cause a nuisance are strictly prohibited. These include:
- Illegal or anti-ordinance products
- Anything that may threaten to harm others
- Gunpowder, fuel and any other hazardous or flammable product
- Large batteries or generators
- Anything the staff determines is threatning or a risk to others
- Photography and videography without permission is strictly prohibited. However, taking pictures of cosplayers, of friends or commemorative photos are allowed as long as it does not cause a nuisance for other groups or event-goers. Please ask permission from anyone who may be in the photo or is staged around your photo before taking pictures.
- In the unlikely event your equipment becomes damaged, please let a staff member know as quickly as possible.
- We are principally unable to page individuals on the public announcement system.
- If you suddenly feel unwell or sick for any reason, please do not hesitate to let the nearest staff member know. If you feel unfit to participate leading up to the event for any reason, please do not overextend yourself to attend. For those who require medication, please come prepared accordindgly.
*Common antiseptics and bandages will be available at headquarters in a first aid kit.
- The smaller exhibition hall and upper conference rooms are utilized by other venue-goers. Please refrain from making any loud or sudden noises as it may cause inconvenience to non-participants in the venues, and we ask that you conduct yourselves quietly outdoors.
- We ask that everyone please dispose of their trash individually.｡
- Please do not behave in any way that may be a nuisance to others.
- Please respect our staff requests and act accordingly.
- For questions regarding the event please refer to the “Questions” tab. Please do not contact the venue directly for information about the event.
Access to the venue
3-minute walk from the Keikyu Kamata Station
15-minute walk from JR Keihin Tohoku Line Kamata Station
For more on how to get to the venue, please refer to the Plaza Industry Ota PIO official site.